Karen provides psychological assessment and treatment of toddlers, children, teenagers and young adults, up to the age of 25 years. Children and adolescents can experience a range of difficulties that may affect their developmental, emotional, social, behavioural and academic functioning.
The practice provides treatment for:
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Social Anxiety, Separation Anxiety
- School refusal
- Self-harm behaviours
- Assessment and management of Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD
- Parenting support
- Sleep or toileting difficulties
- Eating disorders and body-image issues
- Adjustment and behavioural difficulties
- Trauma, grief and loss issues
Karen is an AHPRA-registered clinical psychology supervisor, and she provides psychology supervision to clinical and general psychologists working in private practice, educational settings or community agencies. Individual or group supervision is available. Please contact Karen to discuss your particular requirements.
Referrals and rebates
A referral is not required to attend appointments. However, Medicare rebates are available only with an appropriate referral from your GP, paediatrician or psychiatrist. Private health insurance rebates may be applicable depending on your particular health fund and level of cover. Fees can be discussed at the time of referral.